Welcome to the Medina Sports Training Center!
Welcome to the Medina Sports Training Center!
Signed in as:
CLEANING AND DISINFECTING
• Medina Sports Training Center and partners will fully comply with the recommended guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting from the CDC and state and local health departments including the following:
o All common areas including but not limited to the main entrance/exit, other exits, doors and door handles, main hall, bathrooms, common tables and chairs will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis
o Fields and playing surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected on a weekly basis
o All equipment will be cleaned by participants before and after each use.
o Waiting areas will be cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis
o Participants will be required to bring their own personal sports equipment to be used on a regular basis. However, when common sports equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
• It is every customer’s responsibility to self-monitor. If you, a family member, or anyone living in your household is ill or shows signs or symptoms known to be associated with COVID19, please do not come to Medina Sports Training Center.
o Symptoms known to be associated with COVID19 include:
· Fever or chills
· Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
· Muscle or body aches
· Persistent headache
· Loss of taste or smell
· Sore throat
· Congestion or runny nose
· Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
• If you have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 we would ask for your safety and the safety others that you please do not come to Medina Sports Training Center
• It is recommended that non-vaccinated adults still wear masks indoors per CDC guidance
• Please do not come to your program or class too early. Limit your waiting time in the building. Do not enter the building until 15 minutes before the scheduled start
• of your program.
• There will be no sharing of equipment, balls, water bottles, towels, food, etc.
• Players, coaches, athletic trainers, and spectators must conduct daily self-symptom assessments before each practice or game. Anyone experiencing symptoms must stay home.
PERSONAL HYGIENE, HAND WASHING
• Please stay home if you are feeling sick
• Avoid close contact with people who may be sick
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
• Remember to cough and/or sneeze into your elbow
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water is not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Please be safe and courteous everywhere within Medina Sports Training Center including entrance/exit, program areas, and all common areas.
MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER AND PARTNER STAFF
• All staff will disinfect and sanitize their own work area prior to working, continually disinfect and sanitize work area throughout the day, and disinfect and sanitize their own work area prior to leaving
• Participant attendance will be taken for Medina Sports Training Center programs at the front desk at check-in.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Member agrees to make timely payment of ALL fees associated with their Member agreement including on account retail payments. All payments will be done through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from Member s financial account (Credit/Debit Card, Checking/Savings Account). Payment for Member agreement dues and fees will be charged on join date and reoccurring based on type of Member agreement or access pass. It is the responsibility of the Member to keep ALL account information accurate and current.
DEFAULT AND LATE PAYMENTS:
Should Member default on any payment obligation as called for in this agreement, MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER will have the right to declare the entire remaining balance due and payable and Member agrees to pay allowable interest, and all costs of collection, including but not limited to collection agency fees, court costs, and attorney fees. A default occurs when any payment due under this Agreement is more than ten (10) days late. Should any monthly payment become more than ten (10) days past due, Member will be charged a late fee. An additional service fee may be charged for any check, draft, credit card, or order returned for insufficient funds or any other reason. If the Member is paying monthly dues by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER reserves the right to draft via EFT all amounts owed by the Member including any and all late fees and service fees subject to appropriate State and Federal Law.
1. Member agrees to abide by all MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER policies, follow the directions of the staff regarding safety and security issues, and to treat the staff and other Members with courtesy.
2. Member agrees to pay monthly dues on time, including notifying MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER promptly if banking or credit card information used for automatic payment changes, or to be charged a declined payment fee and/or a late fee per delinquent payment.
3. MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER Management reserves the right to increase late penalty amount with 30-day notice to Member agreement.
4. Member agrees to pay all costs of collection incurred by the holder of this agreement if Member ’s account becomes more than sixty (30) days past due.
5. Member agrees to continue to fulfill the financial obligation of this agreement except as allowed via Disability or Death as outlined below.
6. If Member becomes temporarily disabled, Member may freeze their account for up to three (3) months. The request must be made in writing and MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER may require proof of the disability and a written physician note verifying that the Member is not physically able to use the facilities of MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER .
7. If Member is permanently disabled, Member may cancel this Agreement with the standard 30-day notice to cancel Member agreement in writing. If account is currently frozen for medical reasons and it is determined that Member is permanently disabled, the 30-day minimum notice can be waived.
8. If Member ’s account is frozen for any reason, Member will be assessed a fee as outlined in the MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER Member agreement Guide. Regular payments and time will be added to the end of the existing Member agreement term (if applicable).
1. Member understands that MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER will under no circumstance automatically cancel an account on behalf of the Member and that the Member is responsible for giving appropriate written notice to MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER . Member ’s account must be current before any cancellation will take effect.
2. Member may cancel their Member agreement and receive a full refund within three (3) business days of signing this Agreement by providing a written notice to MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER .
3. In the event the Member s next scheduled billing date is less than 30 days from the submission date they WILL be billed the full amount of their dues per the terms outlined in their contract. Any payments due prior to cancellation taking effect will still be due and payable.
4. Annual fees, prepaid dues, programming, lessons, and punch cards will not be refunded regardless of illness, injury or personal circumstance.
5. If Member dies or becomes totally and permanently disabled, Member or Member ’s estate may cancel this Agreement by providing a written request and certifiable proof of disability or death. For permanent disability, Member ’s doctor must provide certification of the disability and state that the Member is unable to use any of MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER ’s facilities. Any pre-paid dues remaining will not be refunded.
6. MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Member agreement of any person for any reason. If such cancellation or suspension is made due to violation of MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER policies, violation of terms of this Agreement, or due to damage rendered by Member or Member ’s guests, Member will remain responsible for the financial obligations of this Agreement, as well as a $25.00 cancellation fee. In the case where the facility or its contents are damaged, Member is also responsible for any repair or replacement thereof.
7. To cancel for any of the above reasons, Member is to send or deliver a written notice to MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER and remit payment for any past due balances.
8. Member agrees that he/she shall not engage in any type of commercial or business activity while using the facilities unless allowed by MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER Management. Member shall not act as a trainer for any other Member or guests and any acts which constitute such business activities are strictly forbidden. If Member engages in such commercial or business activities Member ’s Member agreement shall be subject to immediate cancellation and the balance of this Agreement declared due and payable in full immediately.
Member agrees that Member shall abide by MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER retains the right to modify these policies without warning. Reasonable rules and regulations may be posted in the Member agreement Guide or at MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER from time to time and all Member s shall be subject to strict compliance therewith. The most current copy of the MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER Member agreement Guide can be found at MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER or at MEDINA SPORTS TRAINING CENTER ’s website.
By submitting the creation of this account, Member acknowledges receipt and agrees to terms outlined in this Member Agreement.
Grab a Batting Token Gift Box or a Gift Certificates for Private Lessons and Camps. Inquire at the Desk.